Healthy food is the secret of healthy life. It is proved that people who eat healthy food are living well and happy life than the people who don’t. If you know your health is dependent on your food then why are you compromising with it? In this busy world, we know it is hard to manage enough time to prepare a healthy meal. Thanks to the nutrition-packed superfoods that help you stay healthy and strong no matter how busy you are! Here in this list, we are going to discuss the 10 nutritious superfoods that will benefit your body.
Have a look at these surprisingly nutritious superfoods:
- Blueberries superfood: This superfood is a great source of antioxidants. They are gaining high popularity in foods for their anti-aging and anticancer effects. These tiny blueberries not only lower the cancer risk and heart disease but also anti-inflammatory. Just because of the high level of vitamin C and potassium, it is becoming the first choice of doctors. Benefits:
- Strengthens eyesight
- Prevent cataracts and glaucoma
- Decrease the risk of cancer
- Help you fight against MS, ulcers, UTIs, and more
- Avocados: The healthy green fruit has become the incredible choice of most of the health conscious people. They are in trend because of their healthy fat property and for several good reasons. Rich in polyunsaturated & mono fat, this fruit is:
- Perfect to reduce weight problems and heart problems
- High in fiber, potassium, folic acid
- Contains vitamins K, E, C, B and A
- Good for brain
- Green tea: Green tea has become the wonderful drink in the present time. This is another superb source for antioxidants and used in the traditional medicines. This cancer-fighting superfood helps you:
- to reduce cholesterol
- in fighting against diabetes
- in boosting metabolism
Green tea is a great anti-inflammatory.
- Broccoli: This is an antioxidant packed food which helps you in building healthy and strong bones. This superfood:
- Lowers cancer, cataracts, and heart disease risk
- High in vitamins A & C, fiber, and folic acid
- Decrease cholesterol
- Fatty fish: Fishes like salmon, herring, tuna, and mackerel are the great source of omega-3 fatty acids. The anti-inflammatory properties decrease the heart disease. They are good for people who have already suffered from heart attack problems.
- Reduce the risk of instant death
- Lower arrhythmia risk
- Oats: The superfood contains soluble fiber which is beneficial to lower cholesterol level. The study has proved that addition of up to 5-10 gram soluble fiber into the daily food can lower the cholesterol quantity in human body.
Oats are good at:
- Controlling Blood Pressure
- High magnesium, zinc, and vitamin B1
- Savior for gluten intolerant
- Nuts: Nuts like walnuts and almonds are the popular sources of unsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids. Nuts are full of vitamin E & L-arginine which are great for vascular health.
- Decrease heart attack risk
- High fiber and protein make them perfect nature food
- Lower cholesterol amount
- Reduce breast cancer risk and diabetes
- Also, help you overcome depression
- Spinach: Spinach is known as a power food. The dark green leafs contain high nutrients per calorie in comparison to any other superfood on this planet. This is an effective anti-inflammatory which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. This superfood is good for several reasons, like:
- Maintains blood pressure
- Full of flavonoids which slow down the cancer growth
- Loaded with vitamins K, E, C, and A
- Contain anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer antioxidants
- Good for eyesight
- Strengthen your bones
- Dark chocolate: Either you believe it or not but dark chocolates are healthy food upto a limit. They are highly rich in antioxidants and flavonoids which enhance blood flow, blood pressure and boost your heart health. To optimize the proper health benefits and antioxidant power, select chocolate which is 70 percent cocoa or cacao. One ounce of chocolate contains 150 calories so take it carefully.
- Boost your overall health
- Boost your mood
- Yogurt: This superfood includes probiotic cultures. This is a great source of several minerals and vitamins like potassium, calcium, magnesium, and vitamins B.
- Improves your immune system
- Fight against illness
These are the top 10 nutritious superfoods in the world. Add them to your diet and get ready to give a boost to your energy and health. With their healing properties, they will do a lot more than just making you feel better from inside.