Your diet plan plays a key role in gaining muscles, losing weight and raising the testosterone level. No matter, how much time you spend in the gym, nothing is going to work unless you pay attention to your diet plan. Here, we’ve mentioned some natural testosterone booster superfoods.
Have a look into these superfoods and see how they aid in boosting the testosterone level.
- Dark Chocolate: The Cortisol level in your body can badly affect the level of testosterone. Basically, Cortisols are stress hormones which mean greater the Cortisol level lesser the testosterone level. Whenever you feel low, eat dark chocolates to overcome your stress. Dark chocolate includes Beta-endorphin which helps you in reducing your stress level. 40 grams of chocolate in the daily diet can help you fight stress and increase testosterone.
- Salmon: Salmon is a rich source of Omega-3 which comes under the class of Essential Fatty Acids. Apart from strengthening the heart health and building immunity, Omega-3 helps in producing testosterone level. If you consume 100g of salmon, you will get 38105mg Omega-3. Also, the higher protein levels make it a great superfood for upping the testosterone level.
- Egg Yolk: Most of the people believe that egg yolk is not good as it contains high cholesterol. This is a fact but not the proper one. As you may know, there are two types of cholesterol, HDL (High-Density Lipoproteins aka good cholesterol) & LDL (Low-Density Lipoproteins aka bad cholesterol). HDL boosts testosterone level and egg yolk is rich in HDL. So, it is clear that egg yolk plays a great role in increasing testosterone in your body. Also, egg yolk is good for your healthy heart.
- Black Beans: Beans are considered as a great source of Magnesium and Zinc and also contain a good amount of fiber and protein. And hopefully, they can help you in increasing and maintaining testosterone level in your body. From numerous types of beans available in the grocery stores, black beans are the perfect option. The nutritional value of beans depends on their color. The darker the color, greater the nutritional value.
- Coffee: Do you prefer to have a cup of coffee daily? If Yes, great! Coffee is another nice and easy way to maintain testosterone production. However, make sure to drink coffee in moderation. Excessive caffeine consumption can cause health issues.
- Oyster: This is the best source of Zinc (mineral) and you should add a great quantity of zinc in your diet. Zinc is also known as a building block of testosterone. As per a study conducted on some men (dealing with Hypogonadism), it is noticed that Zinc supplements are really helpful in raising testosterone level.
- Brazil Nuts: Brazil nuts are probably the perfect source of Selenium. It is also noticed that Brazil nuts include ten times more selenium than Oyster. These nuts are highly recommended for those who want to build body. They store all the 9 important amino acids and help in bodybuilding. The available selenium in these nuts is a great source of testosterone production. So, you must add Brazil nuts in your diet plan.
- Beef: Beef is the quintessential superfood for enhancing testosterone. Beef is rich in Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Proteins, and more. If you wish to look masculine or plan on bodybuilding, then start eating more beef. It’s cheaper compared to mutton and chicken. Beef is also easily available in the market. It’s is packed with a lot of nutritional benefits.
Those were some healthy and nutritious superfoods which will help you in increasing testosterone level. All these superfoods are cheap as well as easily available in the market. Adding these superfoods to your regular diet is not enough, if you want real benefits from this food, you must sleep well, exercise daily, and much more. Proper testosterone level helps you in improving bone strength, memory power, heart health, sex drive, and more.